Thread: 2&3 lines
View Single Post
Old
10-07-2011, 09:58 PM
MESSY11

vCash: 500
2&3 lines

I don't think we have the correct line combinations especially with the 2&3 lines. You need 2nd liners on the 2nd line and 3rd liners on the 3 line this is not EA sports you don't just put your top rated players to fill out the lines. Wolski is not a 3-4 liners if he is then he does not belong on your team he is wether u like it or not a top 6 forward.. dubinsky should be on the 2nd line with cally and anisimov. Fedotetnko is a 3rd liner and nothing higher put him back where he belongs. LW on the first line could be any player other then dubinsky because it upsets the other 2 lines. We can put either boyle or wolski on the 1st line it don't matter who's there as long as they don't get in the way of gaby and rich. All I'm saying is that every player needs to play on their correct place. 3rd line is an energy line a deffensive line players on the 3rd line need to forcheck hard, be savy and put some pressure on the other teams better player by forchecking and hitting.. you can not put all of your underacheivers on the 3-4th line because those lines have a specific purpose in the game wich allows yuor top 2 lines to function properly. Zuch is not a 3rd liner he is either top 6 or hartfort. Prust is a typical 3rd liner not 4th so is Avery (I agree with the move if he can't be allowed to be who he is then he is useless although I loved watching him). Let's get some big guys for the 4th don't understand letting weise go he would be perfect 3-4th liners just don't get it. Sorry for the long post but I needed to get this off my chest

Last edited by MESSY11: 10-07-2011 at 10:05 PM.
MESSY11 is offline   Reply With Quote