View Single Post
Old
10-26-2003, 10:28 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Yea that was some funny stuff. I loved it when Suter call him, well I won't say the word being a staff member. Also when he was saying to him, "look where you play. Quinnipaic, Where the hell is Quinnipaic anyway?"

I thought the MacMurchy kid was very good. I also like Bourque, I thought he used his size well in both games, but I don't remember watching him last year. Winchester was the only guy that stuck out in the 2 games I saw of UWiss last year.

The fans at UWiss were great. That must have been a fun game to be at. What a difference a year makes. Last year Wiss stunk bad. I watched them play a home and home with UAA and it was tough to sit through those games.

But that kid on Quinn. who kept running the goalie, what a jerk. They should have done something to him to send a message that you can't do that crap.
That line about "where is Quinnipiac" from Suter was a riot. I was laughing so hard when I heard that.

BTW which (Quinnipiac) Bobcat? The one that Suter was "harrassed" by was John Kelly. Tim Morrison was the one who was trying to rile everyone up who was on the ice wearing the red & white.

ttnorm: Thanks for the feedback. I try my best to keep everyone posted/up to date.