View Single Post
Old
10-26-2003, 10:35 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBlue
I know Leafs prospect John Doherty made his debut after the suspensions for New Hampshire... I hope he gets some more ice time. Anyone actually watch these games? How did Doherty look aside from his stats? I know he was held pointless in the 2 games and was, unfortuantely, -3 ( )...
ThinkBlue: I watch these NCAA games, how else would I be able to write up my "game notes"? Many others here watch these NCAA games too. No, I didn't see the game, but I couldn't get a feed here in California on ANY channels that I had access to. Not all NCAA games are televised (unfortunately). I will get a chance to see some UNH games in the coming weeks. If you'd like I'll keep you posted on Doherty.

Buffaloed: Thanks for the post. I can't honestly say that I was all that surprised that UNH was beaten by Niagara. For two reasons: 1) UNH was missing alot of their top players and from what I understand, this wasn't one of Mike Ayers' more "memorable" games. 2) Niagara has a vastly underrated offense. IMHO, they have the CHA's best offensive unit, led by a phenomenal player who was a Hobey finalist last year and could be again this year.....Joe Tallari.