View Single Post
Old
10-27-2003, 02:55 AM
Yanner39

vCash: 500
Good posts in a good thread.

I think most fans realize the future is bright. But most fans want to see progression. Has there been any in the last 7-8 years.

- We're still an 8th place team struggling to make the playoffs.

- We watch other teams getting better (Ottawa/Vcr) while we stay at the same spot.

- We keep turning over veterans that are fans favorites to get good potential talent (that we'll eventually lose)

One thing that is constent is that the team is great to watch. The St-Loo game last week was frustrating as hell but man was it good, especially in the third period.

Look I agree with pretty much all of LT G2K points. I think results would aso be great to see.

As far as MacT goes, I guess I just don't get what he's trying to do. At the beginning of the season, he's preaching defense, defense and more defense. In a number of games, Scott Ferguson, who skates about as fast as Brad Marsh, was behind the opposing teams bet pinching like crazy. I really think the the players look hesitant out there, not knowing if they should go on the offesive or not. I dunno, I'm not a coach so I'm probably wrong. But I play hockey and if I was forced to chance lines every day, I would not like it at all.