View Single Post
Old
10-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
At this point, I think that not only you'll not see a firing but even if we don't make the playoffs, you'll see new contracts being handed out. Molson and Co are just buying the philosophy. Add the fact that it's not like tons of candidates are knocking on the door with the criteria that they have to be franco....The only candidates right now for whatever position are: Patrick Roy, Martin Raymond (who TBay will let go if he is offered a head coaching job), Michel Therrien, Bob Hartley (if he can leave Europe), Guy Carbonneau (and we know it won't happen), Jean-François Houle (though he's more subject for a head coaching job with the Dogs after the Jodoin era) and/or whoever is fired this year for whatever reason between Julien and Vigneault. So a whole lot of coaching possibilities though some will say NONE are good enough.....and not a whole lot of GM jobs. Unless you immediately want Patrick Roy to do it while tons of people in here would be against. Who else am I missing?

So for the possible lack of, and the love of the people in place, I feel a new 3-year contract coming near you....whether we like it or not. I'm already prepared for it.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote