View Single Post
Old
10-08-2011, 04:47 PM
ean

vCash: 500
My take on todays game:

Offense-
Top 6: Kopitar was outstanding. Williams playing with great energy. Dustin brown was his usual self with a bunch of random shots and not really using his linemates. Richards...who? Gagne just sucks, to be honest. Richardson skated hard but the reality is hes fit for the third line and nothing more.

Bottom 6: Stoll skated hard but couldnt get much going alongside Parse and Moreau who are both useless. Why was clifford not on the third line?

Westgarth shouldnt be on the ice unless he is dropping the gloves.

I think lewis would have made a good third line wing so he could use his speed on the big ice.

Defense: Doughty was good offensively getting things going, average defensively. JJ was his usual self -1 with some turnovers. I think he also got out muscled on a loose puck by Gerbe. Wtf? Scuderi, mitchell, and greene were alright. They did what you can expect from them.

Bernier was a little shakey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsfan1 View Post
Williams made about 6 passes to his imaginary teammate before making a tape to tape pass with Kopi. He was amazing yesterday and I love the guy but he just had a bad game today. I am a big Willy fan but I have to point out when he plays horrible and he did . He even lost the puck on a few rushes today but no one really seemed to be able to keep control of the puck
Youre mistakened.

ean is offline   Reply With Quote