Thread: PGT: We didnt even compete
View Single Post
Old
10-08-2011, 05:26 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
I have watched my team miss the post season since the age of 21.. I'm 27 now...Thats 6 seasons with no playoffs and I still watch every game. I am not expecting us to make it this year, but if we do it will be because of Reimer. Unless something goes right for the Leafs for once we are looking at another 8-12th place finish.
I think the Leafs can hope to make the playoffs this year, I see your team clinching the playoffs 7th or 8th.. Personally Im not sold on Reimer, decent starter at best IMO, but you guys have a strong blueline, big guys with good mobility, I took Phaneuf in my hockey pool since I expect him to come back strong this year, I think Komisarek will have a better season as well, a guy like Gardiner is impressive, Llies will help as well.. Up front its still nothing to write about but you added some good depth in Connolly Lombardi (they are injury prone but still good material when healthy).. Grabovski skates like the wind and I really like the way he competes now.. IMO your line-up is now pretty decent up front.. While we played a mediocre game last thursday, you still won this game rather easily without McArthur Kadri and Connolly in the line-up..