View Single Post
Old
10-23-2005, 11:00 AM
predperson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattypred
All right, y'all...... enough of this garbage. It is UP TO THE HARD CORE FANS to start bringing people to the arena.

Yeah, there were empty seats in the lower bowl BUT if you looked around the upper sections (and cheaper seats) were sold out.

I will be bringing 3 people to games this next month that have NEVER been to a hockey game.

It's up to us to start supporting the corporate ticket holders and let them know that we appreciate their support for our team.

Instead of *****ing and moaning and letting Plaster and the Tennessean bad mouth the attendance and games, etc. ........ let's see if WE can help make a difference.
Patty: I used to say the same things as you did above but no more. It's not up to us as fans....we do a lot and will continue to do a lot. For instance, I've got two lower bowl seats plus a 11-game ice-pack in the lower bowl to bring guests. In our closet, we've got like 12 Predator sweaters/sweatshirts/fleeces (maybe more)....we show up night in and night out. I know the hard core fans are just like us....spending a huge part of their disposable income on the Predators.

Where is the Predators marketing department this year?? I don't see near the number of billboards and ads as I used to. Where are they out in the community setting up special promotions to bring the fans in? I think they did much, much better in years past promoting the game. Heck if they can't get it done, bring us hard-core fans together and we'll give them a plan! It's time for them to step up to the plate!