View Single Post
Old
10-08-2011, 08:51 PM
ECWHSWI
P.K. is perfect.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
What has to do with anything? Pouliot has still ways to go if he ever can have the commitment to play the game. So he didn't play in the 1st, strangely, he's there in the 2nd. It's not like it's been 20 games now and he has only played in 2. And like it or not, that's the Stanley Cup Champions we're talking about. A team that had the success they had because they have some pretty depth. It's not like Pouliot wasn't dressed playing for Ottawa....

I tell you sometimes, double standards rides a whole lot. We shouldn't panic after 1 game but Julien doesn't play Pouliot after game 1 and he thinks Pouliot is an AHL'er....

Again, I said that I think he could flourish. Didn't say he will. And didn't say that flourish means top league scorer. In Pouliot's case, just being a regular as the season progresses and have a 15 goals - 35 points-40 points regularly for that season and the seasons to come will be flourishing. Jury is still out though big time. But so is the pure talent.
SC champs or not, the guy is supposed to be better than our 40+ pts A.K. and there was no room for him even on a 4th line ? really ?

ECWHSWI is online now   Reply With Quote