RAFFLCOPTER

vCash: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banger View Post
No I'd either move Hartnell or Couts.
That's equally as ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
I'd leave him in the AHL right now. Why change things up when everything is working? Or you move Hartnell down. Honestly, I like Hartnell alot and you can go through my previous posts about him (one of the few people that have defended him) but so far he has been horrendous.

I just dont beleive that a player deserves a spot just based off of draft position. Also I dont beleive in changing things when something is working. Thats the John Stevens way of thinking right there.
I don't see how Hartnell is playing terribly. He doesn't have the chances that Read has created, that I will agree with. But Read has made some big turnovers in the first two games as well. Again, we're acting like 1 goal and this guy should be on the top line with Giroux. It wasn't even an impressive goal, he shot into Brodeur. Marty stops that 9 times out of 10.

And likewise with Read, I'm not bashing him. I've been front and center on his bandwagon since June before anyone knew anything about him. I don't mind bumping Hartnell to the 4th, but idk what that'd do to the guy. We've already traded his entire clique. And again, a 3rd line of 3 rookies could be disasterous. A 4th line of Read-Talbot-Nodl can pull equal minutes of that 3rd line.

It's not a bad thing having 12 dangerous forwards. Just gotta make everyone happy.

sobrien is offline   Reply With Quote