View Single Post
Old
10-09-2011, 03:23 AM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 1707
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightofBoston View Post
Pound for pound i thought Pouliot was the best player on the ice tonight (meaning time he got and what he did with it) julien is easing him in to the system and not making him log big minutes. But he looked really good, I was impressed and a bit surprised. He had a thunderous hit on his first shift, played well defensively, kept plays alive, used his reach to break up plays and dangle around him, he was honestly just fun to watch. I hope he keeps his chemistry going with Seguin because Seguin could use a good winger to feed his passes to.

Overall I like what I'm seeing and if he keeps it going I'll be happy for Benoit that he put it together, he's a good guy with a sad story from juniors and im just pulling for him.
well good for him. i was sad when the habs didn't resign him but, he's just not that good. it's possible he starts strong but eventually, he'll be the same.

bottom line is: lemaire couldn't get anything out of him, martin couldn't get anything out of him, now it's julien's turn

MasterDecoy is online now   Reply With Quote