View Single Post
Old
10-09-2011, 09:50 AM
KingsFan17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frolov 6'3 View Post
Two games into the season and I've seen enough of Jack Johnson already.

That dude seriously has no idea how to play hockey. Every turnover is different. If he plays it along boards and the puck will get picked up by a Sabres player, okay that can happen, but how in the world can he play the puck like he did now on that 2nd goal. Thats just madness. He is not playing in a beer league. He has absolutely no idea what he is doing.

Against the Rangers he also had one bonehead play already and lost his man numerous times.
If you're talking about the play where he was in the corner and threw the puck up the middle which resulted in the point blank shot that Quick saved, I have to defend Jack here. I was sitting right there in that corner and you could hear the players talking really well in that stadium. I forget who it was exactly but I think it was Hunter took 2 steps from the goal line yelling "middle middle middle!" Jack was looking up the boards but dumped it to the middle instead. The player who was calling it only took to steps while calling middle then turned to his right and went to the boards. Yes it's Jack's fault for making the dangerous play but if your teammate is that vocal when calling for the pass, he better be where he's telling you he's going.

KingsFan17 is offline   Reply With Quote