10-09-2011, 10:07 AM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenGuru View Post
Agree

Do you Ranger-fans remember Ulf Nilsson? He used to play for the Rangers in the
70 `s alongside Hull. He is a huge fan of Zuccarello.

He was shaking his head when he saw Zuccarello playing in line with Rupp and Christensen. He thinks Torts is totally wasting his talent by not putting him in lines with more "creative and offensive" players.

How many points would St. Louis get if he played with Rupp and Christensen ?

I am still not convinced that Zuccarello is good enough for NHL but we will never find out if Torts again will ruin his confidence. I think it will not be long time before Zuccarello will be sent down to AHL again since its impossible to make magic in 5-7 minutes of playtime in the 4 th line.
Agreed. I'm not sure that MZA will make it in the NHL, but this lineup is pretty much rigged to guarantee failure for him.

While there are some moving parts that Torts still needs to figure out, I don't get why we're not at least seeing the following constants:

____-Richards-Gaborik
____-Anisimov-Callahan
____-Stepan-____
Rupp-Boyle-Prust

...with Dubi, WW, Feds and MZA as the moving parts that need to be slotted in. The fact of the matter is that, even without any trades, by next year 3 of those 4 may be replaced, but in the meantime it doesn't do the team any favors to have other guys out of position.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline   Reply With Quote