View Single Post
Old
10-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitue View Post
In Martin's "system", 4th line centers are very important. You can't just put a plug like Engqvist in the line up.

It just makes me sick to think that we had Halpern and Lapierre last year to do that job. Of course, Lapierre was mishandled and asked to play on wing...And we know the end result.
I don't see what any of that has to do with the current situation right now.

Engqvist was tried out and it didn't work out, what's so hard to understand. You guys are the same people who complain that signing vets to fill spots doesn't allow young players to prove themselves, then when they don't sign a vet to allow young players to prove themselves, it's a stupid move?

I don't see the overreaction. We had a hole, Gauthier filled it with a more than adequate player, in fact he filled with the exact type of player he needed. That player did not pass a physical...this is not in Gauthier's control. It's really not hard to understand...it's either you're not very smart or you're acting like an idiot on purpose just to bash management which is what you last 20 posts on this board have been about.

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote