View Single Post
Old
10-09-2011, 12:18 PM
JLP
La Sainte-Flanelle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
I don't like Martin, but I don't spend my days here bashing him with irrelevant and illogical arguments.

You're a troll because you take something so insignificant that has such little meaning and that has nothing to do with the competency of GM to try and spin to say that he's an idiot. It's old and stupid and contributes nothing to do this board other than the fact that it given you such a bad name that even when you try to post something seriously like you did the other day with hototogisu people don;t take you seriously. It's sad that it's come to the point where no one takes you seriously because all you do is whine and bash largely for no reason other than because you don't like the guy.
Not wanting to take sides but player acquisitions and trades are the GM's responsibility. Who is nittany supposed to blame? PG waited until the last minute to get a center for our fourth line, things went wrong and now we have little to fall back on and are somewhat desperate. That's way short of the wise and awesome management we want, no?

Go Habs Go !!!

JLP is online now   Reply With Quote