View Single Post
Old
10-27-2003, 07:14 AM
purple_heart

vCash: 500
Nice job 210; I don't get to see many Ice Cats games anymore but I was back east this weekend and saw both games -- my first of the season.

I liked Varlamov, Pohl, Panzer, Brown and Martins upfront. They certainly will be the keys to the offense this year. I also thought Glumac and Hartlieb will add both size and some scoring. Hemmingway had a tough night Friday as he did not seem to play a lot and when he did, he did not do much. Maybe it's just a confidence thing.

I agree with your assessment of the defensemen. I believe Byrne will be the best of the lot. He has size, skating and is very composed. I do not recall him playing on the PP and wonder why. With his skill and composure, he would be a natural there. MacKenzie looked quick and played well at both ends, but I wonder if he could handle the physical play at the next level. Coleman did look very good and shows that he is older and more experienced. .... Pollack looks the same, good speed and can shoot but seems to be all over the ice would be better in a pick-up game.

Thanks for the update 210. Please continue -- I won't be back for a while.