View Single Post
Old
10-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Snipsnap12

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren View Post
what does Rinaldo bring to the table again?
oh yeah stupid penalties, and zero offense.
I would rather have a 4th line of guys who can you know contribute something to the team? I figured some would have realized this after seeing Boston do this for starters last year. As long as we have meatheads like Shelley and Rinaldo being employed on the 4th line we are going to have issues.
Betts still prongs experience and PKing to the 4th line, something Rinaldo does not. And please dont bring up how good the Pk has looked the first 2 games. lets see how they do against a team with a legit PP
Rinaldo brings speed, grit, and tenacity. Which is obviously the direction the team is headed in, and what lavy system employs. Betts cannot do this, he looks like he is skating on a carpet, he cant be very physical anymore due to injuries, and his lack of speed hinders the ability to get onto the forecheck.

betts brings pk experience, but at this point he does not warrant a spot over anyone, because they pkers have looked solid.

And you are right we havent faced an elite pp yet, but as long as we finished higher than 15(where we finished last year, in which betts got the most pk time) on the pk then it was obviously a positive move.....and I would bet you anything we finish higher than 15th.

Obviously we got a better goalie, but bryz numbers on the pk havent been that great so all in how you look at it.

Snipsnap12 is offline   Reply With Quote