View Single Post
Old
10-27-2003, 08:18 AM
Master Lok

vCash: 500
LMHF#1,
Dude, you're just way too biased. Salo had a sound game, not a great game, just a sound game. What do you expect with a cross-crease feed to Conroy? No keeper was going to make that save. And while it may be a breakaway to lowly Oliwa, its STILL a breakaway! Next, you'll be telling us that Salo needs to make a strong outlet pass for the Oilers to be considered a good goalie.

Secondly, I thought Hemsky played was totally ineffective in the Calgary game. Dispy doodling too much, LOSING THE PUCK WITH A BACKPASS ON THE POWERPLAY (THAT is known as a suicide pass), the other posters are right, the opponents are now sitting back waiting for the inevitable Hemsky pass. Instead of blaming Hemsky, you're blaming his linemates as not being skilled enough?

Thirdly, Bondra is NEVER going to happen. I can't believe how you can't see what a horrible deal that is. Dealing a 23 year old centre for a 35 year old dude? It should be obvious. I wouldn't deal Comrie for a 35 year old Gretzky or Messier even and Bondra isn't close to those guys.