Thread: Our defense
View Single Post
Old
10-10-2011, 03:09 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB164 View Post
Quite the assumption you've made of Grabovski there considering he's yet to play a single NHL playoff game.

And Ribeiro had 17 points in 18 games the last time the Stars made the playoffs.

And with the way Grabovski played last season (willing to take the punishment for the good of his team), I'd wager that he would be more than adequate in the playoffs.

But hey, don't let the facts get in your way, keep churning out your false assumptions based on...I don't know, what are they based on exactly? Never actually having watched the abovementioned players outside of Montreal?
I stand/sit corrected...been wrong before! I was basing Ribeiro's playoff stats on 2-3 seasons ago... 'Cause recent 17pts in 18 games is excellent: I respect that a lot, there's nothing I like more than a player who can deliver in playoffs (but I still can't like Ribeiro!). I shouldn't comment on Ribeiro anymore! I just really didn't like him wearing the CH. Muller, Koivu, Gilmour...yes, but didn't like Ribeiro shaming the CH jersey. Ribeiro's been good for Dallas...

Grabovski: don't want him for our Habs but like you wrote...maybe he will be good for playoffs, we'll see. I still want to think that he won't be a playoffs player. The Leafs are definitely giving him many chances...low depth with centers will do that...same with Dallas.

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 10-10-2011 at 03:19 AM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote