View Single Post
Old
10-10-2011, 12:06 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
He potted like 22/26 on ES last year, is not a PP kind of guy at all as he typically scores off the rush, and it's been 2 games with injuries all over.

The fact that he was shifted to the 3rd line in order to balance the line up and you claim due to overall ice time he's a 3rd liner... without putting into context the fact that he's not a PP/PK player at all... doesn't prove he's being used incorrectly.

Also as the year progresses, Lars Eller comes back and that 3rd line becomes more and more responsible... they will see more ice time, but I doubt by then Cole isn't on the first or second line.

People need to calm down with the overreactions though. It's been two games, one where we should have been leading 3-0 after the first but were tied 0-0 and subsequently lost 2-0. One where we slaughtered Winnipeg 5-1. Both were road games and we're .500

People need to chill out. On the plus side of things...

Price has looked phenomenal and arguably should have gotten a SO already. Gets plowed into the net and it's a goal

Either way 3ga in 2 games... same old Price only one difference... anyone notice he's seemed more calm and more confident in the crease than ever before? I'm really excited to see what this guy can do for us this year.

Subban... we still have him and he's still healthy.

Cole... will be fine.

We have enough depth that with Cammy injured we still have 2 top lines and an effective enough bottom six. Let the good times roll, we've got depth and it shows. I see a lot of more positive than negative though personally injuries do scary me.

Oh and...

Weber... stepping up finally
Diaz... looking great for a rookie
Emelin... looking great for a rookie

We're actually pretty lucky... in the end it looks like it just was the preseason. So people need to stop getting hysterical after 2 games one of which we won.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote