View Single Post
Old
10-27-2003, 09:46 AM
windowlicker

vCash: 500
the Differences between Lowe and Comrie

from slam sports:

"Philosophical differences between Mike and Kevin, and they have nothing to do with money, are no less than those that would exist between Ronald Reagan and Karl Marx," Winter said. "They are insurmountable. The philosophical differences between them are irreconcilable."

whoaa... Karl Marx and Ronald Reagan? How can a young center and a GM have philosophical differences, I thought Lowe ran the team.

Anyways, knowing how Kevin Lowe is, I bet hes Dying to release to the public just what the little s*^#T and his wonderfull agent have been up to. And knowing all he said publicly after the Carter trade (and Carter didnt even piss him off), when this whiny-baby crap is over, we will all find out what really happened.

(ps. if no deal comes across Lowe's table that absolutely makes him jump out of his seat, I want comrie to sit for a while. As was said earlier, we own him untill 31. Just think, because of his youthfull inexperiences and false pride, he may not get another NHL paycheque for 7 years)