View Single Post
Old
10-10-2011, 02:49 PM
mirimon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush28 View Post
lol wtf...

The future looks great. We have a top 9 consisting of Gagné(who should be healthy the next season)-Richards-Knuble, Hartnell-Carter-Lupul and Umberger-Bričre-Upshall, with Downie, Giroux and van Riemsdyk on their way up. On defense, Timonen has had an absolutely brilliant first season and was excellent in the playoffs before being injured. Coburn is coming off a very impressive 37 pts season and should only get better. Parent looked real solid when he was thrown into the fire in the playoffs and should be a great shutdown d for years to come (maybe paired with Marshall?).

Then we have guys like Matsumoto, Maroon, Nödl, Kalinski (who had 3 assists in just 5 games with the Phantoms, it will be interesting to see what he can do in a full season), that Bartulis kid could become pretty good. Lehtivuori could be the steal of the draft by the looks of how he's playing in Finland. I also have a bit of a soft spot for Mario Kempe, that kid can deke!

I hope we can get John Carlson in the first round. Our top four would be set for the future once he's ready.

I expanded it a little. I think he's talking about how we all felt we had such a bright future with the team that reached ECF in 07-08. It just needed a few tweakings after all...

Last edited by mirimon: 10-10-2011 at 02:56 PM.
mirimon is offline   Reply With Quote