Old
10-10-2011, 04:25 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
I'm just ignoring the rest of your post, because it's clear all you're interested in doing is shoving words into my mouth and then arguing based around that, without even trying to discern what my real views on Homer are. You clearly think I'm a blind hater, and I'm not. If you pay attention, you'll notice that I routinely give Homer praise when he does good things. On the other hand, I also criticize him for the things he deserves criticism for. Believe it or not, those things exist. So sorry for trying to see both sides of the story, I guess.

So, if I didn't freaking say something, then DON'T SAY THAT I DID. And yes, do you know what is simple? Reading. Homer often screws crap up that would require simply reading a paragraph or two in the CBA, something that many of us here and in the media do. Recent example (one of many): the Talbot contract. It truly doesn't get any simpler than that. A 5th grader could construct a contract using the very simple instructions detailed in that section of the CBA.
Dude, come on. I'm not putting words in your mouth, you said he screws up simple things, as if the CBA and signing players is simple. No, the words you used were not "Being a GM is simple." But if saying he screws up simple things, which I'd argue the CBA and signing players is not simple, you are implying that being a GM is at least, in some ways, simple.

Arguing the he said she said is a great way to shift the focus off my argument, that being that you are putting speculative results above, or at least on the same level as, actual ones.

DrinkFightFlyers is online now   Reply With Quote