View Single Post
Old
10-10-2011, 03:39 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/flyers...48&feedID=6572

Quote:
"The whole situation, the last four or five days, has been strange,"he said. "I donít even know if thatís the word to use. Itís been a roller-coaster mentally.
"When I heard I was getting put on waivers, I was hoping to be picked up. That happened and I was excited about getting a chance to play for the Montreal Canadiens and a chance to play in the NHL again.

"Thatís basically as far as I got. I flew into Toronto expecting to play. That morning, I went to the rink and found out that they wanted to get me checked out before I played.

"Then, for four or five days, I was doing nothing up there. They wouldnít let me skate. I was just doing rehab. I kind of had a funny feeling that things werenít going to work out there. Sure enough, a couple of nights ago, I got a call. And here I am."

He said it seemed like a mini-vacation from the Flyers.

"I was gone for such a short period of time," he said. "I had a little vacation, I guess you could say, in Montreal. It feels like I never left, but then thereís that feeling that Iím not part of the lineup, Iím not going to be playing. Thatís a little difficult to deal with."

CS is offline   Reply With Quote