View Single Post
Old
10-10-2011, 06:34 PM
majormet

vCash: 500
Watched Edmonton play Pittsburgh last night, and then the Isles game in person today, and teams just look very rusty, and the better offseason conditioned guys like Letang, Matt Martin, Taylor Hall, etc.. look better.

I don't know what we have as a team right now. I actually think we improved our 4th line greatly and that was a huge problem for us early last year. We added vets which can be seen as good. We let trash go like Gervais and Konopka, which is good.

We did not get the top 4 dman which will hurt us unless DeHaan comes up and pulls a Hamonic.

I am worried about Bailey and Comeau already, might need to break these guys up, but then again if you have Haley and Nino in the lineup, you can luxury box them. I disagree about PAP hurting the first line, I think when Moulson is a step behind like he has been he hurts the line. PAP's hustle led to the 2nd goal, he might not be as bad as some think.

This team is going to have to shake up the lines at some point, at like one poster said maybe we can deal Comeau/Bailey package with a 1st for a top pairing dman.

Team will look like this if that were to magically happen

Grabner/JT/PAP
Okposo/Nielsen/Rolston
Nino/Reasoner/Moulson
Pandolfo/Haley/Martin

Streit/acquired dman
Hamonic/Amac
Eaton/Jurcina

majormet is offline   Reply With Quote