View Single Post
Old
10-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Riseonfire
R+L=J

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pointed Stick View Post
But you can spot a trend with two or more "n" which is precisely what we have. So far I've seen 6 periods of play from the Islanders. Of those 6 only 1 was a clear win, 1 was a wash, and 4 were below average to disgraceful. I am going to guess that Cap got into them a bit and they came out ready to play the first period, but then with two goals and no one really scary on the other team to deal with they fell asleep by the third period, which is when the Wild really took the body and pimp slapped them like they were 5 dolla ho's on a 20 dolla street. I saw zero retaliation when they were busy burying our skill guys into the boards.
Note 6: Why is Strome not playing? They brought him up but he sits... curious.

Note A: Bring Haley up.
Note B: Sacrifice the next game to send a message - wreck as many players from the other team as possible. You lose 2 now, but gain who knows how many later from it.
Note C: Get on the refs as they are letting the other clubs get away with borderline crap uncontested (hello Cap, do your job).
Note D: If Moulson and pap are going to put these kinds of games in next to Tavares then you need to ratchet up the feelers to get him a real linemate.
Note E: It is easy for other clubs to treat our team like a bunch of rag dolls when our blueline is composed mostly of non physical players. Currently Snow gets an F for failing to address this using every available means.

Good game by Monty and I want to see more of him, but we have to get some games in for Nabokov if they want to trade him later.

Stopped reading after the bolded. You know enough about statistics to know the variable, yet ignore the ridiculously small sample size? And then break in down into periods as if it gave you a larger number. 2 of 82 = 6 of 246 = insignificant data.

Riseonfire is online now   Reply With Quote