Old
10-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr. View Post
He doesn't have the luxury of sitting in the press box. The reserve d-man is going to play. Depending on Sauer's health, the reserve may play more than we'd all like.

I don't disagree with the premise in general, but under the circumstances, experience and cap hit were the two aspects that they needed most in this role.
I think Chorney is at least an equal of Woywitka in terms of actual NHL play. I really don't see any difference between the two, other than Chorney is younger and has actual potential left in him. Woywitka has peaked and will always be a #7 d-man. Nothing more.

Chorney is not any worse of a player at this level. ****, I think he's actually better than Woywitka is currently.

Better + younger with potential = dump the loser without potential, to me.