View Single Post
Old
10-11-2011, 12:22 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Just curious why you think if it were some clueless guy on MTV it would be alright but since it's Cherry on HNIC it isn't okay.

Don't get me wrong I think Cherry is a total tool but I also think suing him over it is quite laughable. He called them pukes and it was pathetic, he misunderstood them and misquoted him which makes him stupid, but why bother sinking to his level or even acknowledging his stupidity? In the past nobody has cared but now that a bunch of folks used these deaths as part of their agenda against fighting and Cherry blabbed his mouth all of the sudden now lawsuits are happening. I didn't see people suing Cherry before nor did I see him being taken off the air due to his prejudice tirades against euros and other players/teams. It's only now that it becomes worthy of suing. I really wish the ex players would stop trying to get 15 minutes of more fame and just stop inciting stupid **** like this aiding the ******** agenda of the media and some fans to eliminate fighting. Suing Cherry is just to bring more publicity to the situation in general

He said what he said and he's an idiot, but he didn't exactly ruin these guys careers with his comments At the end of the day he's entitled to his opinion no matter how stupid he is or how much he misunderstands another persons opinion. There are comparable things said about our own players by the likes of the Antichambre, 110%, Radio, Le Match people all the time.