View Single Post
Old
10-12-2011, 11:13 AM
deanwormer

vCash: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsChik20 View Post
I have this inability to talk to the guys like they're normal people so I'm not one to strike up a conversation.

That said, Hornqvist was the most personable/approachable and has been for the past 3 years. He stared at our canvas and then after signing it he told us it was sick. He's such a sweetheart. After Hornqvist, I'd say Wilson, Lindback and (suprisingly) Kostitsyn and then Hali and Blum. Those are the guys that stood out to me the most.

Everyone has off and on moments though and meeting that many people, I'm sure others had different opinions which is why I won't post who I thought was rude.
PC - Really, no Sutes? :-) In all seriousness, I always find Ryan easy to talk to, and he was last night. Horny and Willy seemed most outgoing/approachable. and I think big props to Shea, cause I swear it seemed every-other person wanted pics and extra stuff with him (and probably toots, but I couldn't get near that table) and that's gotta' wear, but I got him near the end and he was still smiling and accommodating.