hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

vCash: 500
Awards:
Since I only really started following in 2007:

2007:
Alexei Cherepanov
I thought he was going to be a total stud, and maybe he would have been. I did not want Esposito. In the end I was very happy with McDonagh and Pacioretty.

2008:
Kyle Beach
I didn't pay much attention to this draft but I really wanted Beach, when we traded our pick and he went like 10th anyway, I didn't really care. And I still support trading a 1st for Tanguay, it was a good move at the time.

2009:
Louis Leblanc
I waffled back and forth between Leblanc and Chris Kreider leading up to the draft, and in the end was happy to get Leblanc (though I still like Kreider). I also liked Carter Ashton.

2010:
Nick Bjugstad
Bjugstad was tops on my list with Brock Nelson a close second. I didn't even have Tinordi in mind, I thought we'd be going for a forward. I wasn't a fan of trading up to get him, but I like him as a prospect.

2011:
Nathan Beaulieu*
I put Beaulieu with an asterisk because he wasn't even on my list for the Habs - I thought there was no way he'd be there when we picked. As such, my #1 was a deadlock between Mark Scheifele and Mark McNeill but I was thrilled to get Beaulieu.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote