View Single Post
Old
10-12-2011, 02:59 PM
WestIslander

vCash: 500
I look at all of these posts and in my opinion most of you are full of it and are going with the play of these players up to now and not with the player you wanted all along, it's easy to say you wanted this player or that player but when the draft comes most of you don't know anything about any player besides McKenzie's top 10 from TSN.

- Wanted Mikko Koivu, but he got taken right before us and we took Mike Komisarek

- Wanted Cam Ward, but Montreal took Chris Higgins

- Wanted Dion Phaneuf and if not then Zach Paris, but Montreal drafted Andrei Kostitsyn and when they did they made him sound like the next Kovalchuck

- Wanted Travis Zajac, but Montreal drafted Kyle Chipchura

- Wanted Sidney Crosby but when the top five balls were chosen and Montreal got the fifth pick overall I wanted Marc Staal

- Wanted Claude Giroux, but we drafted David Fischer

- Wanted Angelo Esposito and David Perron, but was happy with Pacioretty but not McDonagh, I still think Perron would of thrived in Montreal for years to come and wish he drafted him and Pacioretty

- Wanted Joe Colborne, but Montreal traded the 1st round draft pick for Alex Tanguay

- Wanted Simon Despres, but we drafted Louis Leblanc

- Wanted Riley Sheahan or Nick Bjugstad, but they were already chosen so we moved up and took Jarred Tinordi who I am still not sold on

- Wanted Tyler Biggs, Montreal took Nathan Beaulieu and I still cannot believe that he fell to 17th overall, I love this pick

WestIslander is offline   Reply With Quote