Thread: JM got balls
View Single Post
Old
10-13-2011, 09:10 AM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 1707
The reasosn why he put Cole on the third line was explained before: pit AK in the top 6 and spread the love offensively. It didn't work, so he switched AK and Cole. It's that ****ing simple, no conspiracy, nobody in any doghouses...
Cole getting less ice time can simply be explained by moving him in the system, slowly

Also, I'd trust this guy over any of you maniac any day of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMB Prez View Post
Nope, i was in Atlantic city since last Thursday. But if i remember right, he was the fill in on the first line last year. And well he isnt first line material.

And to the guy who said JM is underated, please fill me in on what he accomplished in the NHL ? And i am not trying to start a pissing match with you, i am just curious, for a coach who has been around so long. He hasn't accomplished anything.

And to quote you over 1000 games
easy:

Brought us to the playoffs two years in a row, beat the first and second seed. Without markov, gorges, patches.

Need I say more?

Edit: look at our roster the last two years. I'd bet my lawnmower that if you would switch Martin with, say, Wilson in Toronto, they'd be in the playoffs and we wouldn't.

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote