Thread: JM got balls
View Single Post
Old
10-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Jigger77

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMB Prez View Post
Nope, i was in Atlantic city since last Thursday. But if i remember right, he was the fill in on the first line last year. And well he isnt first line material.

And to the guy who said JM is underated, please fill me in on what he accomplished in the NHL ? And i am not trying to start a pissing match with you, i am just curious, for a coach who has been around so long. He hasn't accomplished anything.
There are only 9 NHL coaches who have reached 600 wins in the NHL and you say he hasn't accomplished anything. Do you know how rediculous that makes you sound? Talk to me about what you like and dislike about him, but don't tell me he hasn't accomplished anything when the guy has stayed in one of the most difficult jobs to keep in the world for almost 30 years. Until then, there is zero point in talking to you about JM. You have your mind made up. Lynch mob him out of town with the rest of your armchair coach/gm friends for all I care.

And like MasterDecoy alluded to it's like people forget how good this team is in the playoffs since he took over.

Jigger77 is offline   Reply With Quote