Thread: JM got balls
View Single Post
Old
10-13-2011, 10:29 AM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
Oh, sure, the Caps went all the way to the championship when Boudreau allowed him to do whatever he pleased. Coaches have their methods. Are you old enough to remember when Jacques Lemaire put the reins on his old linemate, Guy Lafleur? Was Lemaire stupid? Certainly not, considering the success he's had in his coaching career. Martin happens to like having Cole but his first consideration is the team.
And the players will respect that. Hockey is a team game, it's in the blood of the sport.

I've said it before, they asked Cole to play a role on the third line, and he did it. I have no worries re Cole, or JM's handling of him. Cole is long term, and he will help where he is asked.

JM asked him to do this , and he did it. I can design an office building, but if my boss asks me to do some **** work for a bit, I do it. It's called being a pro.

I am really happy to see Cole on the team, because he will do the **** work some times, knowing he is helping the team. He's a pro, with no ego concerns. We need him. Still really happy about his signing.

So everyone chillax.

bsl is online now   Reply With Quote