View Single Post
Old
10-13-2011, 12:41 PM
phlocky

vCash: 500
He's a better hockey player than Shelly. He's cheaper than Shelly. He's taking the stupid "Carcillo-type" penalties. He's not nearly as good of a fighter as Shelly. He's not as good of an enforcer nor as good at protecting his teammates as shelly.

Unfortunately we "need" Shelly and what he can pring to the team much more than what Rinaldo can bring to the team. Once Shelly is done with his suspension then I think that Rinaldo will be sent back down and Shelly will become the 13th forward and inserted in games where we feel we might need him to step up and fight the other teams tough guy. I'd bet that Rinaldo is sent down and Schenn is brought up. I think that Read will be "demoted" to the 4th line and replaced by Shelly about every 4th game.

Read has laready shown he's more than capable on the 3rd line. I think they will look at how Schenn and Couturier work on the 3rd line and if they look good together then I think Holmgren may feel comfortable with a Schenn - Couturier - Read line and that only then will Hartnell be shopped.

phlocky is online now   Reply With Quote