Thread: JM got balls
View Single Post
Old
10-13-2011, 03:00 PM
LyleOdelein

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
The logic is there, but I would of preferred to give AK a chance to see what he can do with Pleks and Cole. We've seen AK play LW with Kovalev, so it's not really a stretch, and Moen and Darche really caring if they play LW or RW, give me a break. In a game we're winning, I think I would agree with your logic, so for this game fine I agree that JM made the right decision, but it's when we're losing I find that JM isn't that great with trying to be creative (although I understand this has nothing to do with my early statement)

I guess we have to wait to see what happens tonight and go from there.
I completely agree that the shift from LW/RW isn't a massive life-changing alteration, but it does significantly affect playing both in the offensive and defensive zone.

That specific situation left very few options for Martin though and I think he would've made the same decision in a one goal game either way to maintain a relatively balanced attack.

Rest assured that Moen's existence in the top 6 will be short and will probably end soon after it stops resulting in production. His stints in this role are always that way (rightfully so). However, depending on further injuries and how quickly Eller gets up to speed you might want to prepare yourself for the distinct possibility that Darche sees time as Cammy's placeholder before AKost does.

LyleOdelein is offline   Reply With Quote