View Single Post
Old
10-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyleOdelein View Post
I completely agree that the shift from LW/RW isn't a massive life-changing alteration, but it does significantly affect playing both in the offensive and defensive zone.

That specific situation left very few options for Martin though and I think he would've made the same decision in a one goal game either way to maintain a relatively balanced attack.

Rest assured that Moen's existence in the top 6 will be short and will probably end soon after it stops resulting in production. His stints in this role are always that way (rightfully so). However, depending on further injuries and how quickly Eller gets up to speed you might want to prepare yourself for the distinct possibility that Darche sees time as Cammy's placeholder before AKost does.
Before trying AK with Plekanec I'd like to see Eller get up to speed and see him added to AK and DD to see if that line can provide strong secondary scoring. Eller and AK had success in the past and I think DD could be a good fit with two bigger guys who also have the skill to play at his level.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote