View Single Post
Old
10-13-2011, 05:45 PM
cptjeff
[insert joke here]

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx0101 View Post

I love them..especially the top..It makes me feel like a pro..I wear it to the gym also... I know some will be mad that have never used one but I have only washed the top once.. I air it out with my gear after use and it doesn't smell .. same with the socks.. never washed
Why on earth is this a point of pride? Throw the damn stuff in the wash, MRSA can be pretty serious stuff, and the shirt sits right next to your skin.

I have some cheapo performance socks and a reebok compression shirt. Feels much better than cotton does.

And you don't need to spend a lot. Despite Underarmour's marketing and markup, the stuff isn't all that complex to make, and there are off brands or even major brands priced a good deal lower that work just as well.

Also, for the guys claiming to be too fat, try it. It's not about appearance so much as it is about effectiveness. If the shirts are sitting against your skin, they're better at what they do. You'll stay cooler and more comfortable. You may not want to wear them out of the rink, but under your gear, why not?

cptjeff is offline   Reply With Quote