View Single Post
Old
10-13-2011, 07:32 PM
VanSciver

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=DrinkFightFlyers;37869647]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanSciver View Post

Talent (i.e. what he has done in the past, what he is capable of) is present. What Bryz does in the future hasn't happened and no one knows what will happen. This isn't a real difficult concept, man.
It's also not a difficult concept to know that due to his play in the past, he is an upgrade to what the Flyers have had in the recent past in net, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
This is where you look at past performance/present talent. It's a good indicator, but it doesn't guarantee anything. (See Daigle, Alexander)
What a coincidence. I said the same thing.

Quote:
Because it hasn't happened. There are some players who are less talented that could outscore Giroux. We don't know because it hasn't happened yet. Get it?
Oh I get it, obviously you don't. Who are these players. Give some examples.
So it's a stretch to say that Giroux will outscore Hartnell because it hasn't happened yet?

Quote:
This is a prediction. Yes most people think he will. But he hasn't yet. If predicitons = fact, why play the games? Let's give the Red Wings the Cup and a Sedin the Hart.
Some predictions have a lot more variables to them which makes them much harder to predict. One prediction that isn't hard to predict, is that Bryzgalov is an upgrade in net for the Flyers.

VanSciver is offline   Reply With Quote