#3 Kings @ Kovalchuk (Devils) 10/13/11 - POST GAME THOUGHTS & TIDBITS
View Single Post
10-13-2011, 09:04 PM
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Parts Unknown
- They still fail to score at even strength.
- Penner looked painfully slow out there.
- Not sure what has gotten into Dustin Brown but he doesn't appear to be initiating contact any more.
- The bottom six isn't a liability defensively, which is a positive, but they also don't help much to alleviate pressure from the top six, which is a negative.
- The Kopitar line makes things happen. Unfortunately, they are the only line that makes things happen.
View Public Profile
Ziggy Stardust's albums
Find More Posts by Ziggy Stardust