10-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by damacles1156 View Post
It's been THREE games.. lol jesus.
Last time I checked it's been over 3 seasons. Nothing has changed. The Kings still lack energy for full games. Lack any kind of creativity in the offensive zone not created by turnovers. Rely on their goalies to "keep" them in the game. Play for low scoring, close games.

When can we expect the real Terry Murray system to show up? After five seasons?

Pointing out specific by players just trivializes your argument. You have to look at the big picture to see that the players have changed, but the style and energy hasn't.

Of course, the team still has time to get it going and maybe the travel is a valid excuse, but after three seasons of Murray, i don't have a warm, fuzzy feeling that the Kings are going to be the dominant team we all want to see play every game. I don't want to keep reading quotes from the players saying that they didn't play "their" game and them didn't have the energy that they should for a full 60 minutes. Shouldn't they be mature enough to give an honest effort for 60 minutes in game 3 of the season?

When does it become a coaching issue? When does the lack of focus by the players become a coaching issue?

Last edited by Sydor25: 10-13-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote