View Single Post
Old
10-14-2011, 08:32 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
Dikushin is better than all the 95's playing for the MHL today, he was the best prospect on the CSKA-95
I dont understand it now.. why he decided for moving. Look, you stay in MHL-KHL system and:

1. you play this season MHL (he would play as you say)
2. you are at home, with family and friends, and got money for playing (how much money does he earn in NA?)
3. you can play KHL next season (ok, CSKA has many youngs who are two, three years elder than him - so, maybe not a place for him)
4. you can be drafted in NHL - look at Kuznetsov and Tarasenko, Orlov, Bobrovsky (was not drafted? I dont know, but plays NHL)
5. you can move to NHL.. look at Orlov, Bobrovsky, in future Tarasenko, Kuznetsov
6. what is level of USHL compared to MHL.. is it there such a big difference?

I see that dream of players is NHL and they do all for achieving it. But is such an early moving the best way how to achieve it? If you are good enough you can get nhl spot at your 20, 22...and what is most important in my eyes: when you move to NA after playing in KHL, you will have bigger status in eyes of NHL GMs than such a young kid who can be solid prospect but nothing more... I can give you many examples when good prospect failed after moving.

I completely understand this early moving from slovak clubs where everything sucks, but from sweden and russia? No, I am against that. There is no long term reason for doing that.
Maybe I could see Diskushin if he was 5th, 6th best prospect of CSKA 95.. it would mean he would have problem to get a spot in MHL.. but if he is best... dont see.

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote