View Single Post
Old
10-14-2011, 08:35 AM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
I don't remember anyone praising Poile and claiming Bergy will be the next SK, but I do remember folks saying that it's a similar situation to the SK deal... but then again, I really don't give a **** because it's just a game so maybe I forgot...

Bergfors has some skill. It is obvious. Also obvious, painfully, is that those skills end when the other team gets the puck. The kid has no defensive awareness. He looks like the foreign exchange student on his first day of school out there. Offensively I think if he is given enough time he will create some damn good plays. Unfortunately, if he is given enough time to do that he will cost us some goals as well. Probably more than he will score/set up.

But hell, no one really looked that great last night outside of a couple of players. Maybe he bounces back. Honestly, I think he has a couple of more chances to get it right before he goes the way of Svatos. I just don't see him putting it all together fast enough. He'll be back in Europe by the end of the season.

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote