View Single Post
Old
10-14-2011, 08:38 AM
Perrah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandant View Post
Good post.

JM is an NHL coach for a reason. There is logic in his decisions. Unfortunately some like to **** on the coach so much, that they can't look past it.

The coach is behind the bench... the players are on the ice. You can have the greatest plan in the world, but if the players play like crap you are gonna lose. The players played like crap last night... easier to blame the coach though.
Some of his decisions are baffling, last years revolving door of players to get sucked into the black hole of gomez when they were playing well on other lines and pleks on the point, they have been better scoring chances against on the PP with them out there so far this season. I noticed he put eller up to the third last night, there is no reason that the 3rd line shouldnt be AK-Eller-DD and have darche on the 4th line. I think most know the players played like garbage for 2/3 of the Toronto game and floated through this game so he isnt to blame. I dont mind moen on the first line he has been good so far this year, cole was a bum last night ....so weak on the puck.

Seems like in games we outshoot people we get "habbed" if you want to call it that in the fact that we give up way more quality chances while giving up significantly less shots.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote