View Single Post
Old
10-14-2011, 09:28 AM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
I think he's been one of our better forwards.
We only have 8 players on this team that has at least 1 point. That is some lame ass production.
We're talking about a guy that has 57 games of experience. He is doing just fine. Personally, I want Eller to be moved to center ASAP. He has no business playing on the wing. Plek and Gomez can be considered small centers, we need to balance that with a bigger one like Eller, not an even smaller one in DD.
I want him to be moved to the wing to play with Gomez and Gionta, I liked them last POs. It's only been three games, but having this ''one big player on every line'' strategy seems to be taking away the effectiveness of these big players.
Cole was great in Carolina playing next to another big body in Staal. I thought he looked good with AK and Plek, but I'd be curious to see how these two play with Eller.
Give MaxPac to Plek and Cammy (once back from injury, so in the mean time, Palushaj).
Basically, I want to have one big offensive line, call it the power line. We can alternate AK with MaxPac as well, we haven't had that in ages.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote