View Single Post
Old
10-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Beakermania*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
Some of his decisions are baffling, last years revolving door of players to get sucked into the black hole of gomez when they were playing well on other lines and pleks on the point, they have been better scoring chances against on the PP with them out there so far this season. I noticed he put eller up to the third last night, there is no reason that the 3rd line shouldnt be AK-Eller-DD and have darche on the 4th line. I think most know the players played like garbage for 2/3 of the Toronto game and floated through this game so he isnt to blame. I dont mind moen on the first line he has been good so far this year, cole was a bum last night ....so weak on the puck.

Seems like in games we outshoot people we get "habbed" if you want to call it that in the fact that we give up way more quality chances while giving up significantly less shots.
He eased Eller into the lineup, coming off an injury.

As the game went on Eller got more responsibility and Darche got less (at even strength).

That doesn't sound like bad coaching to me.

I put the blame for the loss last night solely on the players. I'm sure JM isn't telling Erik Cole to fail 4 times at clearing the puck from his own end.

I'm sure JM isn't telling the team to take stupid undisciplined penalties in the first period.

I'm sure JM isn't telling the forwards to not back check and pick up David Moss as the trailer.

The coach can only be as good as the players on the ice... and last night, the players on the ice stunk.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote