Thread: News Article: Fans boo cancer PSA
View Single Post
Old
10-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Subject Orange

vCash: 500
The world loves to hate philly. They don't understand why we threw snowballs at Santa (not that I was alive).

And literally every fan base cheers when they see the other team take a huge hit in pretty much every sport.

I was at the game. Don't even remember the PSA. But anytime you put Crybaby and the guy who took the cup from us on our screen, we'll boo.

Get over it world.

If you lived in Philly. If you grew up supporting Philly teams. If you had an ounce of the passion we have for our teams. You'd understand why we are the way we are.

The world will never understand. Love us. hate us. No matter what we do, we'll always be the bully. The moron. The classes. Nevermind that a baseball coach was nearly (or was) paralyzed in another city because a couple of fans beat him up (I think it was Chicago last year?). Nevermind a Washington fan threw a beer bottle at Jeff Carters head (without a helmet).

Boo Crosby. Boo Cancer. Bring it World. We're Philly. We've lost the most baseball games. never won a super bowl. and we beat the living snot out of your team before we no look pass and bury the biscuit behind your lost and confused netminder to bring the cup home.

give us your worst. We can take it.

Subject Orange is offline   Reply With Quote