View Single Post
Old
10-27-2003, 04:44 PM
KeithBWhittington
Going North

vCash: 500
GDT: Columbus vs. Vancouver

Ok, I'm a little early in posting this, but I hope to get alot more posts before the game.

Sandy should be back, so the top line with be intact for the first time since early in the chicago game.

Pressing Question: Who plays 2nd line RW??? Knutsen who has been overly cautious so far, Nedorost who has played two ok games, McDonell, who is... well Kent McDonell, Lasse Pirjeta, would be the best choice, HE NEEDS TO START USING THAT BIG BODY, AND SHOOT THE PUCK MORE LASSE!!

Walser still in the lineup....ugh. I feel comfortable with Erickkson in (if he is again for Klesla) he played well last game. Leto and Westcott out for sure, I can remember hearing Wright might make the trip to western canada today with the team?? can anybody confirm or deny that? Either way, I'll mark Wright Highly Doubtful, at least till the last game of the 3 game swing.

Vancouver, too many monsters and a road game. My bet is Hedberg gets the nod between the Pipes. Denis plays again, Columbus loses 5-2, I forsee another Columbus regular getting injured... I remember the Hit Klesla took from Bertuzzi last year in GM Place, figure in Vancouver smarting from that tough loss, Ruutu, Cooke and Sopel will no doubt be ALL OVER Nash... :mad: