View Single Post
Old
10-14-2011, 01:06 PM
coladin

vCash: 500
I would like to know what MacLean said to Alfie at the end. Alfie has a face ready to kill someone, amd it looked like coach was trying to get him to calm down or maybe it looked like he was trying to keep his hopes up?

That was a tough game, a very unlucky game. That 1st goal by Lidstrom? The holding on the Landeskog goal was it? The unlucky bounce right to Hejduk? Couldn't catch a break, that's for sure. Da Costa open net...Alfie missing some nice setups and Spezza just nowhere. He was dreadful and seemed resigned to the state of the game, like he already was thinking of washington.

Cowen struggled, and he will have games like this. Rundblad seems almost petulant and genuinely shocked at the pace of the game. It seems as he is surprised he can't play the same game here as he did there. He must adjust to the pace of the game.

Anderson? Looked like he didn't really care. I don't know why, he seemed resigned as well as Spezza was. At least he faced the music afterwards. He just came off as defeated after that 1st Lidstrom goal, till then he battled...everybody did.

I don't see Zibby sticking around. I just think yesterday was an example hoe Landeskog is ready and Zibby is not.

coladin is offline   Reply With Quote