View Single Post
Old
10-14-2011, 01:24 PM
UnkleRuckus

vCash: 500
Im going to go ahead and disagree with some people on this thread, personally i found that DD was efficient at times and battled hard in the corners, had a couple of turnovers but overall was ineffective in my view because of his partners. I mean darche is a hard working guy but he doesnt have the skill set you need to be a top 9 foward in the NHL. Kostitsyn seemed alive after he scored for a couple of minutes, then got bounced around alot, gave up the puck a few times and his night was done.
on another note; Eller impressed me more a hell of a lot more than DD or Gomez, if the season continues with the lack of chemistry between Gomez, Gio and Patches i would definitely consider putting Eller on the 2nd line permanently, he has grit, hands and scoring ability. Pleks on the PP wasnt a great call, Pleks would have been much more effective as a center, especially because on 5on5 he was playing well, a Foward playing D unless he has one hell of a shot (I.E Kotalik in his hay day) is always a risky call and when you have PK who made a tremendous amount of errors you need a defensive partner to back him up, Emelin would be my choice because of the left handed shot and he was solid defensively, he had a couple of chances to wire a shot but didnt capitalize, these things will come with experience and confidence

UnkleRuckus is offline   Reply With Quote